Put the verbs into the correct form (use going to)
1. It __ (rain).
2. They __ (eat) pasta.
3. I __ (wear) black shoes tonight.
4. They __ (not / help) you.
5. Kirill __ (not / walk) home.
6. __ (cook / you) lunch?
7. Masha __ (share / not) his biscuits.
8. __ (leave / she) the house?
9. __ (take part / he) in the contest?
10. We __ (not / spend) my holiday abroad this year.
Complete the sentences using will (´ll) or going to.
1. Why are you turning on the television? - I __ a film. (I / watch)
2. Oh, I've just realised. I haven't got any money. - Haven't you? Well, don't worry. __ you some. ( I / lend)
3. I've got a headache. - Have you? Wait a second. __ an aspirin for you. (I / get)
4. Why are you filling those buckets with water? - __ the car. (I / wash).
5. I've decided to repaint this shed. - Oh, have you? What colour __ it? (you / paint)
6. Where are you going? Are you going shopping? - Yes, __ something for lunch. (I / buy)
7. I don't know how to use this camera. - It's not difficult. __ you. (I / show)
8. What would you like to order? - __ a sandwich, please. (I / have)
9. Have you send the agreement? - Oh, I'm sorry. I completely forgot. __ it now. (I / do)
10. The picture in this room doesn't look very safe, does it? - No, it looks as if __ down. (it / fall)
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.Видео урок к этому упражнению
Tenses - Времена