Complete the sentences
1. Masha works (work) for a TV station.
2. At the moment she is traveling (travel) in the Sahara Desert.
3. Danila loves (love) wild animals.
4. He is not visiting (not visit) Alaska at the moment.
5. Marta doesn’t live (not live) in Africa.
6. She is staying (stay) in Africa at the moment.
7. Dad usually cooks (cook) dinner.
8. My parents go (go) to Italy every year.
9. My sister walks (walk) to school every day.
10. We are having (have) lunch now.
11. I never stay in (stay in) on Saturday evening.
12. I am going (go) to the cinema now.
13. My mum isn’t working (not work) today.
14. Petya doesn’t like (not like) rap music.
15. He is listening (listen) to pop music at the moment.
16. Natalia usually goes (go) shopping on Saturdays.
17. Let's go out. It isn’t raining (not rain) now.
18. Hurry up! Everybody is waiting (wait) for you!
19. The sun rises (rise) in the east.
20. Water boils (boil) at 100 degrees.
21. The water is boiling (boil). Can you turn it off?
22. I must go now. It is getting (get) late.
23. I usually go (go) to work by car.
24. It doesn’t rain (not rain) very much in the summer.
25. The moon goes (go) round the earth.
1. Who is that man? What does he want (want)?
2. Who is that man? Why is he looking (look) at us?
3. Do you believe (believe) in God?
4. Gilbert says he is 80, but nobody believes (believe) him.
5. Every Monday Matvey drives (drive) her kids to football practice.
6. Be quiet. Artur is sleeping (sleep).
7. Don´t forget to take your umbrella. It is raining (rain).
8. I don't like living in England. It always rains (rain).
9. Look! It is snowing (snow). We are going to have a white Christmas.
10. Ludmila watches (watch) TV every morning.
11. I have to go now. It is getting (get) dark
12. Right now I am spending (spend) time with my father.
13. We usually go (go) to the gym on Mondays.
14. She is talking (talk) to Pete at the moment.
15. He looks (look) good in jeans.
16. She is wearing (wear) a dress today.
17. We drive (drive) on the left in England.
18. I don’t want (not want) to go to the cinema.
19. We go (go) dancing every weekend.
20. I take (take) a pill every day.
21. He speaks (speak) Dutch and Italian.
22. We always stay (stay) at the Village.
23. I need (need) to see the doctor.
24. Ruslan drinks (drink) very much coffee.
25. I don’t feel (not feel) very well.
1. I am playing (play) cricket right now.
2. I play (play) cricket on Saturdays.
3. Sveta is cooking (cook) in the kitchen now.
4. Sveta cooks (cook) for her father on Sundays.
5. Ludmila likes (like) Chinese food.
6. Keep silent, Maksym is reading (read) a book.
7. Erik loves (love) Masha .
8. Ann is jogging (jog) in the park today.
9. George wants (want) to go outside.
10. Barbara is eating (eat) chicken wings at the moment.
11. What are you doing (do)? I’m sleeping.
12. How many languages do you speak (speak)?
13. I don’t like (not like) politics.
14. What are you doing (do) at the moment?
15. Where do you live (live)?
16. I want (want) to be a millionaire.
17. Nacho doesn’t (not wear) a tie today.
18. Pasha is in Amsterdam this week. He is staying (stay) at the Hilton.
19. Look! Miguel is jumping (jump) into the water.
20. Lili is rich, she drives (drive) a Mercedes.
21. Once a week, I go (go) to my yoga lessons.
22. I think (think) you´re amazing.
23. Bea sometimes reads (read) comics.
24. We never watch (watch) TV in the morning.
25. Listen! Blanca is singing (sing) in the bathroom.
1. Look! The boys are coming (come) home.
2. Every day Ayla goes (go) for a walk.
3. Sofía usually helps (help) in the kitchen.
4. Bob is making (make) breakfast now.
5. I am chatting (chat) with my sister at the moment.
6. It never rains (rain) in Valencia.
7. Don´t bother me now. I am working (work).
8. They are swimming (swim) at the moment.
9. I play (play) chess with my friend.
10. Look! He is leaving (leave) the house.
11. Quiet please! I am writing (write) a letter.
12. I am not doing (not do) anything at the moment.
13. Does he watch (watch) the news regularly?
14. I work (work) as an accountant.
15. Eli works (work) eight hours a day.
16. I know (know) him very well.
17. My wife is having (have) coffee at the moment.
18. Are you meeting (meet) your friend now?
19. Sandra is working (work) on her project at the moment.
20. Does Milie work (work) in a restaurant?
21. He is wearing (wear) a T-shirt and shorts today.
22. Carlos likes (like) fruits and vegetables.
23. Cristina has (have) long blond hair.
24. What's that noise? Someone is playing (play) the piano.
25. She often talks (talk) to herself.
1. Every Monday, Sally (drive) drives her kids to football practice.
2. Usually, I (work) work as a secretary at ABT, but this summer I (study) am studying French at a language school in Paris. That is why I am in Paris.
3. Shhhhh! Be quiet! John (sleep) is sleeping.
4. Don't forget to take your umbrella. It (rain) is raining.
5. I hate living in Seattle because it (rain, always) is always raining.
6. I'm sorry I can't hear what you (say) are saying because everybody (talk) is talking so loudly.
7. Justin (write, currently) is currently writing a book about his adventures in Tibet. I hope he can find a good publisher when he is finished.
8. Jim: Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?
Denise: Oh, I'm sorry, I can't. I (go) am going to a movie tonight with some friends.
9. The business cards (be, normally ) are normally printed by a company in Kiev. Their prices (be) are inexpensive, yet the quality of their work is quite good.
10. This delicious chocolate (be) is made by a small chocolatier in Ukraine.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Tenses - Времена
Present Simple • Page 2 • Page 3
Present Continuous • Page 2 • Page 3
Past Simple • Page 2 • Page 3 • Page 4 • Page 5
Present Perfect • Page 2 • Page 3 • Page 4
Present Simple vs Present Continuous • Page 2 • Page 3 • Page 4
Past Simple vs. Present Perfect • Page 2
Past Simple vs. Past Continuous • Page 2
Future with will vs. Future with (be) going to • Page 2
To be going to or not be going to