Change the verb into the correct form:
1. I _have read_ (read) the book several times.
2. She _has worn_ (wear) that shirt many times.
3. My family _has visited_ (visit) Ukraine a few times.
4. I _have eaten_ (eat) already.
5. Svetlana _has finished_ (finish) her homework.
6. You _have broken_ (break) the laptop again.
7. We _have paid_ (pay) for everything.
8. It _has never rained_ (never rain) like that.
9. I _have met_ (meet) Alex once.
10. We _have seen_ (see) him before.
11. She _has been_ (be) sick since Monday.
12. You _have been_ (be) away for 3 weeks.
13. He _has hated_ (hate) garlic since childhood.
14. Victor and Natalia _have been_ (be) together for two years.
15. I _have liked_ (like) mango since my last trip.
1. I _have been_ (be) here for three hours.
2. They _have owned_ (own) the house since 1996.
3. They _have had_ (have) those problems for a long time.
4. We _have eaten_ (eat) seen this film already.
5. She _has checked_ (check) my spelling.
6. Dmitriy _has tasted_ (taste) baked bananas in his trip to South America.
7. Tatiana _has bought_ (buy) a new television.
8. Vasiliy _has broken_ (break) his leg.
9. Valera and Yana _have had_ (have) a baby.
10. I _have known_ (know) Petya for all my life.
11. Nikita _has worked_ (work) here since last November.
12. Maxim _has been_ (be) sick for two days now.
13. You _have waited_ (wait) for an answer since March.
14. Julia _has been_ (be) here since last summer.
15. I _have built_ (build) many houses in my life.
16. They _have prepared_ (prepare) a beautiful lunch for us.
17. I _have eaten_ (eat) too much.
18. Kirill _has drunk_ (drink) all the juice.
19. Marta _has wasted_ (waste) all her money on drinks.
20. I _have been_ (be) in Moldova for over 15 years.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Tenses - Времена