Complete the sentences
A: Did you like the movie "The Reader "
B: I don't know. I’ve never seen that movie.
2. Sam arrived in Kiev a week ago.
3. My best friend and I have known each other for over fifty years. We still get together once a week.
4. Mark is a fantastic writer. He has written ten very creative short stories in the last year. One day, he'll be as famous as Shevchenko.
5. I have not had this much fun since I was a kid.
6. Things have changed a great deal at Rothen, Inc. When we first started working here three years ago, the company had only six employees. Since then, we have expanded to include more than 2000 full-time workers.
7. I told him to stay on the path while he was hiking, but he wandered off into the forest and was bitten by a fly.
8. Listen Liza, I don't care if you missed the bus this morning. You've been late to work too many times. You are fired!
9. Sergey is from Vyshgorod, which is hundreds of miles from the coast, so he's never seen the ocean. He should come with us to Miami.
10. How sad! Dmitry had dreamt of going to California before he died, but he didn't make it. He’d never seen the ocean.
11. In the last hundred years, traveling has become much easier and very comfortable. In the 19th century, it took two or three months to cross North America by a covered wagon. The trip was very rough and often dangerous. Things have changed a great deal in the last hundred and fifty years. Now you can fly from New York to Los Angeles in a matter of hours.
12. Anton, I can't believe how much you’ve changed since the last time I saw you. You have grown at least a foot!
13. This tree was planted by the settlers who founded our city over four hundred years ago.
14. This mountain has never been climbed by anyone. Several mountaineers have tried to reach the top, but nobody has succeeded, ever. The climb is extremely difficult and many people died trying to reach the summit.
15. I’ve never visited Africa, but I have traveled to South America several times. The last time I went to South America, I visited Brazil and Peru. I spent two weeks in the Amazon, hiked for a week near Machu Picchu, and flew over the Nazca Lines. grammar
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.