Complete the sentences. Put the verb into the correct form.
1. It was warm, so I _took_ off my coat. (take)
2. The film wasn't very good. I _didn’t enjoy_ it very much. (enjoy)
3. I knew Kate was very busy, so I _didn’t disturb_ her. (disturb)
4. I was very tired, so I _went_ to bed early. (go)
5. The bed was very uncomfortable. I _didn’t sleep_ very well. (sleep)
6. Fabiola wasn't hungry, so she _didn’t eat_ anything. (eat)
7. We went to Laila's house but she _wasn’t_ at home. (be)
8. It was a funny situation but nobody _laughed_ . (laugh)
9. The window was open and a bird _flew_ into the room. (fly)
10. The hotel wasn't very expensive. It _didn’t cost_ very much. (cost)
11. I was in a hurry, so I _didn’t have_ time to phone you. (have)
12. It was very hard work carrying the bags. They _were_ very heavy. (be)
1. I _worked_ (work) in a cafe for ten years.
2. Where _did you live_ (you/live) when you were young?
3. She _didn’t study_ (not/study) Russian at university.
4. He _travelled_ (travel) through the middle east last year.
5. _Did they visit_ (they/visit) the Louvre in Paris?
6. She _didn’t watch_ (not/watch) the film yesterday.
7. We _bought_ (buy) a new car last weekend.
8. Where _did you teach_ (you/teach) before you came here?
9. He _didn’t think_ (not/think) that he was right.
10. I _cooked_ (cook) steak last night.
11. _Did John read_ (John/read) 'War and Peace' at school?
12. She _didn’t write_ (not/write) to her grandfather.
13. We _had_ (have) a computer when I was a child.
14. Where _did you go_ (you/go) on holiday?
15. I _loved_ (love) ice cream when I was a child.
16. They _didn’t meet_ (not/meet) yesterday.
17. _Did she swim_ (she/swim) in the sea in Ukraine?
18. We _didn’t play_ (not/play) tennis yesterday because it was raining.
19. He _tried_ (try) to lift the box but he couldn't.
20. What _did you eat_ (you/eat) for dinner?
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению