Make the future perfect
1. I _will have left_ (leave) by seven.
2. _Will you have finished_ (you/finish) the project by the deadline?
3. He _will have finished_ (finish) his exams by then, so we can go the cinema.
4. She _won't have finished_ (not/finish) work by six.
5. _Will you have done_ (you/do) everything by ten?
6. _Will they have arrived_ (they/arrive) by the time it gets dark?
7. How long _will you have been_ (you/be) in this company by the time you retire?
8. By this time tomorrow, I _will have finished_ (finish) the website.
9. By 9 o'clock, the kids _will have fallen_ (fall) asleep.
10. Ivan _will have cleaned_ (clean) the entire house by dinner.
1. Before Sunday, you _will have done_ (do) all of your homework.
2. By September, Rita _will have taught_ (teach) us for over a year.
3. In 2020, they _will have worked_ (work) here for 20 years.
4. They _will have written_ (write) their essay by tomorrow.
5. Sveta _will have managed_ (manage) the teams well.
6. If we can't do that, then we _won't have fulfilled_ (not/fulfil) our mission.
7._Will he have bought_ (buy / he) the new house by November?
8. The sun _will not have risen_ (not / rise) by 5 o'clock.
9._Will you have done_ (you/do) the shopping by 5 o'clock?
10. They _will have been_ (be) married for 40 years by the end of this month.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Tenses - Времена