Complete the sentences with the words in brackets
1. Catherine Zeta-Jones (to act) will have been acting in America for 12 years by the year 2010.
2. By the time I retire, I (to write) _will have been writing__ movie reviews for more than 30 years.
3. By the time the movie will stop, it (to rain) _will have been raining _ outside for 4 hours at least.
4. By the time he turns 30, Elijah Woods (to work) _will have been working_ in the entertainment business for 32 years.
5. At the end of his career, Kevin Spacey (to entertain) _will have been entertaining_ audiences for many many years.
6. Stephen Spielberg (to make) _will have been making_ great movies for a long time when he will decide to stop.
7. At the end of the show, I (to eat) _will have been eating_ continuously.
8. By the time he stops, my friend (to act) _will have been_ for most of his life.
9. My cousin (to exercise) _will have been exercising_ for 2 years next week in preparation for a role in a movie.
10. They (to think) _will have been thinking_ about whether to go see the new movie or not for half an hour by the time it begins tonight.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Tenses - Времена
Present Simple • Page 2 • Page 3
Present Continuous • Page 2 • Page 3
Past Simple • Page 2 • Page 3 • Page 4 • Page 5
Present Perfect • Page 2 • Page 3 • Page 4
Present Simple vs Present Continuous • Page 2 • Page 3 • Page 4
Past Simple vs. Present Perfect • Page 2
Past Simple vs. Past Continuous • Page 2
Future with will vs. Future with (be) going to • Page 2
To be going to or not be going to