Put the verbs into the correct form (future I continuous)
1. Roma _will be coming_ (to come) to the party on Saturday.
2. They _will be meeting_ (to meet) him tomorrow.
3. This time next week he _will be flying_ (to fly) to Moldova.
4. At 7 o'clock on Saturday they _will be singing_ (to sing) the new song.
5. It _will probably be raining_ (probably/to rain) when I reach Berdichev.
6. Tomorrow at ten I _will be writing_ (to write) a test.
7. Sveta _will be watching_ (to watch) a video when I arrive tonight.
8. You _will be eating_ (to eat) pizza soon.
9. She _will be sleeping_ (to sleep) when you telephone her.
10. They _will be arriving_ (to arrive) in Kiev just about now.
1. At midnight we _will be sleeping_ (sleep).
2. This time next month we _will be sitting_ (sit) at the beach.
3. At nine I _will be watching_ (watch) a film.
4. Tonight we _will be getting_ (get) ready for our English test.
5. They _will be dancing_ (dance) all evening.
6. He _won't be playing_ (not / play) all day.
7. I _won't be working_ (not / work) all afternoon.
8. _Will you be eating_ (eat / you) at seven?
9. _Will she be driving_ (drive / she) to Odessa?
10. _Wil they be fighting_ (fight / they) again soon?
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению