Present Simple (Простое Настоящее)
1. Affirmative Sentences (Утвердительные предложения)
Arrange the words to make sentences in present simple.
1. they / to help their parents - They help their parents.
2. the children / to speak English - The children speak English.
3. I / to buy a newspaper every Monday - I buy a newspaper every Monday.
4. he / to read magazines - He reads magazines.
5. Konstantin / to sing in a band - Konstantin sings in a band.
6. we / to have a dog - We have a dog.
7. Andrey and Ivan / to like cola - Andrey and Ivan like cola.
8. she / to be nice - She is nice.
9. I / to collect stamps - I collect stamps.
10. we / to play card games - We play card games.
2. Negative Sentences (Отрицательные предложения)
Make negative sentences.
1. He buys a new CD. - He does not buy a new CD.
2. I am late. - I am not late.
3. She has a hamster. - She does not have a hamster.
4. It is boring. - It is not boring.
5. She cleans her flat. - She does not clean her flat.
6. You ride your bike every Saturday. - You do not ride your bike every Saturday.
7. Olga takes nice photos. - Olga does not take nice photos.
8. They open the windows. - They do not open the windows.
9. I watch YouTube. - I do not watch YouTube.
10. We play basketball. - We do not play basketball.
3. Questions (Вопросы)
Arrange the words below to make questions.
1. you / to go / to the cinema - Do you go to the cinema?
2. she / to have / friends - Does she have friends?
3. he / to read / books - Does he read books?
4. the hamster / to sleep / in the hamster's bed - Does the hamster sleep in the hamster's bed?
5. she / often / to dream - Does she often dream?
6. he / to play / soccer - Does he play soccer?
7. you / to be / from Poltava - Are you from Poltava?
8. the pupils / to wear / school uniforms - Do the pupils wear school uniforms?
9. she / to collect / disks - Does she collect disks?
10. they / to play / a game - Do they play a game?
4. Questions (Вопросы)
1. Roman drives his car carefully. - How does Roman drive his car?
2. Dima runs with his dog every day. - When does Dima run?
3. Misha goes to Poland for a holiday. - What does Misha do?
4. They play in the yard. - Where do they play?
5. Rick rides his bike. - Who rides his bike?
6. I go to the cinema on Mondays. - When do you go to the cinema?
7. We go to Odessa because it is warm there. - Why do you go to Odessa?
8. Maxim repairs his bike. - What does Maxim repair?
9. Yulia likes rock-music. - What does Yulia like?
10. Maria comes from Moldova. - Where does Maria come from?
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.Видео урок к этому упражнению
Tenses - Времена
Present Simple • Page 2 • Page 3
Present Continuous • Page 2 • Page 3
Past Simple • Page 2 • Page 3 • Page 4 • Page 5
Present Perfect • Page 2 • Page 3 • Page 4
Present Simple vs Present Continuous • Page 2 • Page 3 • Page 4
Past Simple vs. Present Perfect • Page 2
Past Simple vs. Past Continuous • Page 2
Future with will vs. Future with (be) going to • Page 2
To be going to or not be going to