Fill in the correct form (Present Perfect Simple or Present Perfect Continuous).
1. I (practise) _have been practising__ the piano for 60 minutes.
2. Ivan (run) _has run__ 10 km.
3. The kids (be) _have been__ on holiday for six days.
4. My God. This dog (bark) _has been barking__ since midnight.
5. We (miss) _have missed_ the train already.
7. You (eat / not) _haven't eaten__ anything yet.
8. Tanya (speak / not) __hasn't been speaking_ on the phone for an hour.
9. We (work / not) _haven't been working__ since 6 o'clock. We started an hour ago.
10. We (see / not) __haven't seen_ them for many years.
11. She (send / not) __hasn't sent_ all the pictures yet.
12. How long (wait / you) _have you been waiting__ for us?
13. How many times (tell / I) _have I told__ you not to do that?
14. _Have_ (clean / you) _you cleaned__ the windows this year?
15. How long (take / you) _have you been taking__ the guitar lessons?
16. (stay / you / ever) _Have you even stayed__ on an island?
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Tenses - Времена