Fill in the gaps with the correct form of the verbs in brackets
1. If I didn't have to do this task, I would have gone to the cinema.
2. Vasya would have gone by car if he could drive.
3. They would have gone jogging if it wasn't raining.
4. If I were you, I would have quit this long time ago.
5. If they had eaten in a better restaurant, they wouldn't feel so sick now.
6. Taras wouldn't feel so tired now if he'd had a good rest yesterday.
7. Sveta would be moving to Italy next week if she'd got the position.
8. If they had won the lottery last week, they'd be better off.
9. If I had learnt to play the piano, I could be in an orchestra now.
10. You could have gone to a better university if you were a better learner.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.