Complete the sentences
1. If I were you, I __ (do) it now.
2. If Boris __ (visit) me, I would lend him my tools.
3. If I __ (be) at home, I will learn my new words.
4. If Valera has the book, he __ (lend) it to me.
5. If Masha helped in the kitchen, she __ (get) more pocket money.
6. If you __ (come), you would see him.
7. If we go to Kiev, we __ (see) the Lavra.
8. Maria will help you if she __ (get) more pocket money.
9. I __ (tell) you if you asked me.
10. He __ (wash) it if you give him some soap.
11. If you use it, nobody __ (see) you.
12. If we __ (eat) enough, we wouldn’t be hungry.
13. I will travel to Germany if I __ (have) enough money.
14. If you __ (get) up early, you would catch the train.
15. If I have some money, I __ (buy) a new computer.
1. If your conditions are competitive, we (place) __ an order.
2. If I had more time, I (do) __ a course in legal English.
3. If we had known more about their culture, negotiating (be) __ more successful.
4. If you (enhance) __ your CV, your chances of getting a job will be higher.
5. We (cancel) __ our order if you don't deliver the goods by Monday.
6. If Larisa (speak) __ better English, she would apply for a job abroad.
7. If you (tell) __ me about the situation, I would have helped you.
8. I (let) __ you know if I weren't happy.
9. If you execute the order carelessly, they (place / not) __ another order with you after that.
10. If I were you, I (worry / not) __ about the negotiation.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.Видео урок к этому упражнению