Choose correct letter
1. Last week I __ go to see my parents.
(a) must (b) must to (c) had to
2. I could __ bought that bike but I didn't have enough money.
(a) had (b) have (c) have to
3. I __ run now because I am getting late.
(a) must (b) had (c) have
4. I may __ able to visit you today if I have time.
(a) be (b) being (c) being to
5. Do you __ submit reports every week?
(a) must (b) have (c) have to
6. I __ speak Cineese quite well now because I have had many years of studies.
(a) may (b) can (c) have
7. They __ do this work today because they will have the chance to complete it next week.
(a) must not (b) don't have (c) don't have to
8. Come on, you __ help me. Don't you see how many bags I've got.
(a) ought (b) ought to (c) thought
9. When will you __ send us the logo?
(a) can (b) be able to (c) must
10. I may __ go to our subsidiary next week.
(a) have (b) have to (c) had
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.Видео урок к этому упражнению
Modal Verbs - Модальные глаголы
Ability and Possibility • Page 2 • Page 3
Ability and Possibility in Past
Ability and Possibility in Future
Making Guess About Future • Might and might not • Would and wouldn’t
Obligation • Page 2 • Page 3 • Page 4