Would and wouldn’t
Грамматические упражнения (с ответами) по английскому языку для детей
1. Заполните предложения с модальным глаголом would или wouldn’t.
1. I like my apartment. I _________________ move to a new neighborhood.
2. I _________________ like to live in a gated community. I would prefer to live in a house in the country.
3. She likes old people. I think she _________________ enjoy working in a nursing home.
4. I _________________ like to live in another country. I enjoy life here.
5. What _________________ you do with a million dollars?
6. I love volleyball! I _________________ play it every day if I could.
2. Обведите правильные варианты.
1. What would / wouldn’t you do with 1,000 dollars?
2. I love going to the movies. I would / wouldn’t go every day if I could.
3. I love the city. I would / wouldn’t live in the country.
4. I would / wouldn’t swim in that river. It’s very dangerous.
5. She’s tired. She would / wouldn’t like to take a vacation.
3. Напишите слова в правильном порядке.
1. your / improve / you / would / What / do / life / to ? - What would you do to improve your life?
2. I / clean / would / up / neighborhood / the _____________________________________
3. you / What / make / better / things / to / would / do ? _____________________________________
4. people / help / would / homeless / I _____________________________________
5. What / you / would / change / do / to / things ? _____________________________________
6. at all / wouldn’t / I / anything / change _____________________________________
4. Заполните пробелы, используя would и слова в скобках.
Anyutka: Artur, I don’t know if I want to go to college in Los Angeles or San Francisco. Where (1) _____________________ (you / go)?
Artur: (2) _____________ (I / go) to San Francisco and (3) _____________ (I / study) medicine.
Anyutka: (4) _____________ (you / live) at home?
Artur: No, (5) _________________ (I / not / live) at home. (6) _____________ (It / be) more fun on campus, I think. And (7) ________________ (I / join) the basketball team and make new friends.
Anyutka: Yeah, that sounds cool! But (8) _____________ (I / not play) basketball. (9) _____________ (I / play) football. I think I will go to college!
5. Обведите правильные варианты.
1. I would / wouldn’t live in a gated community. It’s too expensive.
2. What would / wouldn’t you do to make your community better?
3. I love going to the movies, but I would / wouldn’t go every day!
4. I’m hungry. I’d / I wouldn’t really like something to eat.
5. Our town is so dirty! I would / wouldn’t help clean the streets.
6. I would / wouldn’t swim in that river. It’s very dirty.
6. Заполните предложения и вопросы с would или wouldn’t, а также словами в скобках.
1. I’d like to go to Japan for a year. - I would learn (learn) Japanese.
2. __________________ (you / mentor) someone in your community?
3. I __________________ (go) on that new ride. It looks terrifying!
4. What ______________ (you / do) to improve your school?
5. She ________________ (help) clean the community center. She prefers to stay at home and watch TV!
6. Where ______________ (you / go) on your ideal vacation?
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.