Modal Verbs must, have to, have got to
Fill in the gaps with the appropriate form of must, have to, have got to
1. We have a lot of work tomorrow. You __ be on time.
2. I __ go to bed earlier.
3. I __ wake up early tomorrow.
4. They __ do something about it. It doesn't work.
5. You __ visit us some time.
6. I __ say, I don't think you were very nice to her.
7. We __ tell him our decision today. Otherwise, we will lose the contract.
8. You __ pass IELTS before applying for the degree.
9. I __ speak to him next week.
10. I __ repair it yesterday.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.Видео урок к этому упражнению