Choose correct letter
1. Last week I _c_ go to see my parents.
(a) must (b) must to (c) had to
2. I could _b_ bought that bike but I didn't have enough money.
(a) had (b) have (c) have to
3. I _a_ run now because I am getting late.
(a) must (b) had (c) have
4. I may _a_ able to visit you today if I have time.
(a) be (b) being (c) being to
5. Do you _c_ submit reports every week?
(a) must (b) have (c) have to
6. I _b_ speak Cineese quite well now because I have had many years of studies.
(a) may (b) can (c) have
7. They _c_ do this work today because they will have the chance to complete it next week.
(a) must not (b) don't have (c) don't have to
8. Come on, you _b_ help me. Don't you see how many bags I've got.
(a) ought (b) ought to (c) thought
9. When will you _b_ send us the logo?
(a) can (b) be able to (c) must
10. I may _b_ go to our subsidiary next week.
(a) have (b) have to (c) had
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.