Might and might not
Грамматические упражнения (с ответами) по английскому языку для детей
1. Прочитайте предложения. Заполните предложения, используя might или might not.
1. Sofiya doesn’t like Roma Bocharov movies.
She ____________ go to see Big Man.
2. Kirill is going to go to Australia.
He ____________ visit Sydney.
3. Roma is going to Italy, but he doesn’t eat pasta.
He ____________ like the food.
4. Vera starts a new job today. She’s very friendly.
She ____________ make some friends.
5. Vanya likes shopping.
He ____________ buy some new clothes.
6. Sveta has a bad headache.
She ___________ go to work today.
7. Kirill likes playing computer games.
He ____________ play some tonight.
8. Anna is very tired.
She ____________ stay up to watch the late night movie.
2. Напишите предложения, используя might или might not, а также слова ниже.
miss / train; not go swimming; not watch / movie; go / beach; study; get lost
1. She __________________________________.
2. He ___________________________________.
3. They _________________________________.
4. She __________________________ right now.
5. He ______________________________ today.
6. They _________________________________.
3. Обведите правильные варианты.
1. I have a bad headache. I might / might not go to school today.
2. Artem loves sport. He might / might not play basketball today.
3. Miroslava is very tired. She might / might not go to bed early tonight.
4. Olga doesn’t like traveling. She might / might not go abroad on vacation.
5. Alex is going to go to Zhmerinka. She might / might not visit the Statue of Liberty.
6. Dima doesn’t like cooking. He might / might not cook dinner for us tonight.
7. Anya is very shy. He might / might not make new friends easily at college.
8. Zhanna likes adventure sports. She might / might not go rock climbing in the summer.
4. Заполните пробелы. Используйте might или might not.
1. They _______________ climb the mountain. [+]
2. She _______________ eat some cake. [+]
3. He _______________ get lost. [-]
4. He _______________ fail his exam. [-]
5. They _______________ go to Venezuela. [+]
6. She _______________ watch the movie. [-]
5. Обведите правильную форму модальных глаголов.
1. Look at those gray clouds. It might / might not rain soon.
2. He’s driving much too fast. He might / might not crash!
3. She doesn’t study enough. She might / might not pass the exam.
4. I feel very tired today. I might / might not go out tonight.
5. I’ve saved a lot of money. I might / might not have enough to buy a new phone!
6. We’re very full. We might / might not eat dinner tonight.
6. Заполните предложения. Используйте might or might not.
1. She ___________ get the bus. [-]
2. He ___________ get lost. [+]
3. They ___________ pass the exam. [-]
4. He ___________ make some new friends. [-]
5. They ___________ visit Angel Falls. [+]
6. She ___________ like the movie. [-]
7. Напишите предложения. Используйте might or might not.
1. Jun is going to play basketball this afternoon.
(He / be / tired tonight.) _____________________________________
2. The game starts at 11:00. It’s 10:5
5. and Nataliya is still at home.
(She / see / the game) _____________________________________
3. Simon and Hilary are going to have dinner in an Italian restaurant.
(They / have / pasta) _____________________________________
4. Eduard is looking for a taxi. He wants to get home quickly.
(He / walk home) ______________________
8. Напишите предложения. Используйте might или might not.
1. Evgeniy is going to study law at college.
(He / become / lawyer.) _____________________________________
2. Masha is going to go on a school exchange to Poland
(She / see / her friends for a few weeks) _____________________________________
3. Yulia is going to go to summer camp in the mountains.
(She / go hiking.) _____________________________________
4. Max is going to get a weekend job.
(He / have time to study) ______________________
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.