1. Прочитайте предложения. Заполните предложения, используя might или might not.
1. Sofiya doesn’t like Roma Bocharov movies.
She ____________ go to see Big Man.
2. Kirill is going to go to Australia.
He ____________ visit Sydney.
3. Roma is going to Italy, but he doesn’t eat pasta.
He ____________ like the food.
4. Vera starts a new job today. She’s very friendly.
She ____________ make some friends.
5. Vanya likes shopping.
He ____________ buy some new clothes.
6. Sveta has a bad headache.
She ___________ go to work today.
7. Kirill likes playing computer games.
He ____________ play some tonight.
8. Anna is very tired.
She ____________ stay up to watch the late night movie.
2. Напишите предложения, используя might или might not, а также слова ниже.
miss / train; not go swimming; not watch / movie; go / beach; study; get lost
1. She __________________________________.
2. He ___________________________________.
3. They _________________________________.
4. She __________________________ right now.
5. He ______________________________ today.
6. They _________________________________.
3. Обведите правильные варианты.
1. I have a bad headache. I might / might not go to school today.
2. Artem loves sport. He might / might not play basketball today.
3. Miroslava is very tired. She might / might not go to bed early tonight.
4. Olga doesn’t like traveling. She might / might not go abroad on vacation.
5. Alex is going to go to Zhmerinka. She might / might not visit the Statue of Liberty.
6. Dima doesn’t like cooking. He might / might not cook dinner for us tonight.
7. Anya is very shy. He might / might not make new friends easily at college.
8. Zhanna likes adventure sports. She might / might not go rock climbing in the summer.
4. Заполните пробелы. Используйте might или might not.
1. They _______________ climb the mountain. [+]
2. She _______________ eat some cake. [+]
3. He _______________ get lost. [-]
4. He _______________ fail his exam. [-]
5. They _______________ go to Venezuela. [+]
6. She _______________ watch the movie. [-]
5. Обведите правильную форму модальных глаголов.
1. Look at those gray clouds. It might / might not rain soon.
2. He’s driving much too fast. He might / might not crash!
3. She doesn’t study enough. She might / might not pass the exam.
4. I feel very tired today. I might / might not go out tonight.
5. I’ve saved a lot of money. I might / might not have enough to buy a new phone!
6. We’re very full. We might / might not eat dinner tonight.
6. Заполните предложения. Используйте might or might not.
1. She ___________ get the bus. [-]
2. He ___________ get lost. [+]
3. They ___________ pass the exam. [-]
4. He ___________ make some new friends. [-]
5. They ___________ visit Angel Falls. [+]
6. She ___________ like the movie. [-]
7. Напишите предложения. Используйте might or might not.
1. Jun is going to play basketball this afternoon.
(He / be / tired tonight.) _____________________________________
2. The game starts at 11:00. It’s 10:5
5. and Nataliya is still at home.
(She / see / the game) _____________________________________
3. Simon and Hilary are going to have dinner in an Italian restaurant.
(They / have / pasta) _____________________________________
4. Eduard is looking for a taxi. He wants to get home quickly.
(He / walk home) ______________________
8. Напишите предложения. Используйте might или might not.
1. Evgeniy is going to study law at college.
(He / become / lawyer.) _____________________________________
2. Masha is going to go on a school exchange to Poland
(She / see / her friends for a few weeks) _____________________________________
3. Yulia is going to go to summer camp in the mountains.
(She / go hiking.) _____________________________________
4. Max is going to get a weekend job.
(He / have time to study) ______________________
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.