Fill in the gaps with the appropriate form of must, have to, have got to
1. We have a lot of work tomorrow. You will have to be on time.
2. I must go to bed earlier.
3. I will have to wake up early tomorrow.
4. They have to do something about it. It doesn't work.
5. You must visit us some time.
6. I must say, I don't think you were very nice to her.
7. We have to tell him our decision today. Otherwise, we will lose the contract.
8. You have to pass IELTS before applying for the degree.
9. I will have to speak to him next week.
10. I had to repair it yesterday.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.