Fill in the gaps with the appropriate form of can’t, not allowed to, must not
1. You mustn't speak during the exam.
2. They are not allowed to be in the swimming pool after 19-00.
3. You can't go to the party like that.
4. You aren't allowed to enter without the special permit.
5. They can't eat their lunch at the work desk.
6. You can't use a knife to open it.
7. They were not allowed to enter there yesterday.
8. Will I be allowed to come to the party with you tomorrow?
9. She can't do it in here.
10. You mustn't speak about your friend like that.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению