Fill in the gaps with needn’t, don’t need to, don’t have to и haven’t got to
1. You don't have to come to the meeting, but it would be good if you did.
2. Tomorrow is Sunday. I won't have to go to work.
3. You needn't go shopping. There is enough food in the fridge.
4. There's no hurry. You haven’t got to do that report until Friday of next week.
5. You needn't do everything today.
6. Vasya doesn't have to submit the report today.
7. You don't have to take IELTS or TOEFL to study at our university.
8. You don't have to take food with you.
9. They needn't visas to go to Ukraine.
10. You haven’t got to come with them.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению