Fill in the gaps with the appropriate modal verbs
1. She thinks she could get a part time job this summer.
2. If we don't buy it now, the prices might go up next week.
3. The documents may not arrive on time.
4. Wow, the damage is quite serious. The engineer might not be able to fix it.
5. Vasya could come to the meeting tomorrow.
6. If you do everything correctly, you might get a good mark.
7. They may not arrive on time, since they are just leaving their house.
8. Do you think Vera may finish it on time?
9. I might not be able to see you next Saturday.
10. There could be some questions at the interview.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.