Prepositions on / in time
Fill in the gaps with the prepositions on or in
1. The meeting will start __ time so don’t be late.
2. The films here never start __ time, really.
3. We got to the station __ time to buy the tickets.
4. They didn't arrive __ time to say goodbye to us.
5. Fortunately, the doctors operated her __ time to save her leg.
6. The teacher is very punctual - she's always __ time.
7. If the bus had been __ time, we would have missed it.
8. The textbooks arrived just __ time for the course.
9. I got home __ time to watch the football match.
10. I've just washed this T-shirt. I hope it will be dry __ time.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.Видео урок к этому упражнению