Prepositions of movement along, through, past
Fill in the gaps with the prepositions along, through, past
1. Go __ the street until you come to the bank.
2. There are beautiful photos all __ the corridor.
3. Go __ the post office and turn right.
4. We want to go for a walk __ the beach.
5. Just go __ the door and you'll see me on your left.
6. They need to go __ the arch into the garden.
7. The bus goes __ the tunnel.
8. I walked __ your house yesterday.
9. You shouldn't walk __ the forest at night. You might scare the animals.
10. She walked __ me pretending I wasn't there.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.Видео урок к этому упражнению