Fill in the gaps with the prepositions at or in
1. Don't forget to put a full stop __ the end of every sentence.
2. __ the end Katya decided to marry Stas.
3. __ the end of his life, Vasya had no regrets.
4. We worked really hard, and __ the end, we achieved our objectives.
5. __ the end, what really matters is how you feel not look.
6. Put your signature __ the end of the agreement.
7. __ the end it stopped raining and they went for a walk.
8. I was thinking about going to Spain but __ the end I decided to go to Bulgaria. Again.
9. Sveta didn't have a well-paid job. __ the end she found a better one.
10. I pay the telephone bill __ the end of every month.
Видео урок к этому упражнению