Fill in the gaps with the prepositions on or in
1. The meeting will start on time so don’t be late.
2. The films here never start on time, really.
3. We got to the station in time to buy the tickets.
4. They didn't arrive in time to say goodbye to us.
5. Fortunately, the doctors operated her in time to save her leg.
6. The teacher is very punctual - she's always on time.
7. If the bus had been on time, we would have missed it.
8. The textbooks arrived just in time for the course.
9. I got home in time to watch the football match.
10. I've just washed this T-shirt. I hope it will be dry in time.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.