Prepositions of movement into, out of, onto, off
Fill in the gaps with the prepositions into, out of, onto, off
1. I put the documents __ the safe.
2. He took the envelope __ his pocket.
3. Please, take that picture __ the wall.
4. The tea cup fell __ the floor.
5. She hurt her leg when she fell __ the stairs.
6. I don’t know how he manages to get __ this mess.
7. Vasya always gets __ trouble.
8. Katya ran __ the room when she saw Spiderman.
9. He jumped __ the table.
10. We went __ the garden to have a chat.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.Видео урок к этому упражнению