Fill in the gaps with the prepositions into, out of, onto, off
1. I put the documents into the safe.
2. He took the envelope out of his pocket.
3. Please, take that picture off the wall.
4. The tea cup fell onto the floor.
5. She hurt her leg when she fell off the stairs.
6. I don’t know how he manages to get into this mess.
7. Vasya always gets into trouble.
8. Katya ran out of the room when she saw Spiderman.
9. He jumped onto the table.
10. We went into the garden to have a chat.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению