Fill in the gaps with the prepositions at or in
1. Don't forget to put a full stop at the end of every sentence.
2. In the end Katya decided to marry Stas.
3. At the end of his life, Vasya had no regrets.
4. We worked really hard, and in the end, we achieved our objectives.
5. In the end, what really matters is how you feel not look.
6. Put your signature at the end of the agreement.
7. In the end it stopped raining and they went for a walk.
8. I was thinking about going to Spain but in the end I decided to go to Bulgaria. Again.
9. Sveta didn't have a well-paid job. In the end she found a better one.
10. I pay the telephone bill at the end of every month.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Prepositions - Предлоги
Prepositions of Place (in, on, at)
Prepositions of Place (under, below, over, above, on top of)
Prepositions of Place (next to, by, beside, near)
Prepositions of Place (in front of, opposite)
Prepositions of Place (between, among)
Prepositions of Movement (into, out of, onto, off)
Prepositions of Movement (along, through, past)
Prepositions of Time (at, in, on)
Prepositions of Time (in, within, by, until)
Prepositions of Time (for, during)