Fill in the gaps with the prepositions along, through, past
1. Go along the street until you come to the bank.
2. There are beautiful photos all along the corridor.
3. Go past the post office and turn right.
4. We want to go for a walk along the beach.
5. Just go through the door and you'll see me on your left.
6. They need to go through the arch into the garden.
7. The bus goes through the tunnel.
8. I walked past your house yesterday.
9. You shouldn't walk through the forest at night. You might scare the animals.
10. She walked past me pretending I wasn't there.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению