Choose one of the following relative pronouns who, which or whose
1. I talked to the man __ car had broken down.
2. Ivan, __ is a taxi driver, lives here.
3. We often visit our aunt in Zhytomir __ is in the central Ukraine.
4. This is the boy __ comes from Rostov.
5. That's Vasya, the boy __ has just arrived at the station.
6. Thank you very much for your letter __ was very helpful.
7. The man, __ father is a doctor, forgot his briefcase.
8. The children, __ shouted in the stadium, are not from our district.
9. The car, __ driver is a young woman, is from Chernigov.
10. What did you do with the money __ your father gave you?
11. This is the shop __ was robbed yesterday.
12. The girl __ drove the car was nervous.
13. She didn't see the traffic lights __ were red.
14. A police officer stopped the car __ was parked at the next corner.
15. The man __ gave her the money was young.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению