Choose one of the following relative pronouns who, which or whose
1. I talked to the man _whose_ car had broken down.
2. Ivan, _who_ is a taxi driver, lives here.
3. We often visit our aunt in Zhytomir _which_ is in the central Ukraine.
4. This is the boy _who_ comes from Rostov.
5. That's Vasya, the boy _who_ has just arrived at the station.
6. Thank you very much for your letter _which_ was very helpful.
7. The man, _whose_ father is a doctor, forgot his briefcase.
8. The children, _who_ shouted in the stadium, are not from our district.
9. The car, _whose_ driver is a young woman, is from Chernigov.
10. What did you do with the money _which_ your father gave you?
11. This is the shop _which_ was robbed yesterday.
12. The girl _who_ drove the car was nervous.
13. She didn't see the traffic lights _which_ were red.
14. A police officer stopped the car _which_ was parked at the next corner.
15. The man _who_ gave her the money was young.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению