>Possessive pronouns (my, your, his, her, our, their)
Complete the sentences using possessive pronouns (my, your, his, her, our, their):
1. I left ____ bicycle in the garage.
2. Masha hung ____ coat on the peg.
3. Vasya had ____ hair cut.
4. Kirill and Valera ate ____ supper.
5. I hope you enjoy ____ party.
6. We’ll invite you round to ____ house next week.
7. You must make up ____ own mind (make a decision).
8. The children had to cook ____ own breakfast.
9. Nastya borrowed Maksym’s car. ____ own car does not work.
10. I’ll bring ____ own paper and pencil.
11. Every dog had ____ own special rug to sleep on.
12. You should do ____ own washing up after you eat.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.