Replace the personal pronouns with possessive pronouns
1. This laptop is (you) __ .
2. The book is (I) __.
3. The black car is (we) __.
4. The watch is (she) __.
5. We met Ivan and Clara yesterday. This house is (they) __.
6. The bag is (he) __.
7. The paintings are (she) __.
8. There is a bird in our garden. The nest is (it) __.
9. This dog is (we) __.
10. This hasn't been not my fault. It's been (you) __.
Fill in the gaps
1. That pen belongs to those kids. That pen is __.
2. This scooter belongs to my neighbor Vasya. This scooter is __.
3. This hat belongs to my aunt Vera. This hat is __.
4. This plant belongs to you. This plant is __.
5. This apartment belongs to me and my family. This apartment is __.
6. These flowers belong to my mother. These flowers are __.
7. Those photos belong to my sister's friends. Those photos are __.
8. These tickets belong to you and your wife. These tickets are __.
9. That suitcase belongs to me. That suitcase is __.
10. That desk belongs to my aunt and uncle. That desk is __.
Видео урок к этому упражнению