Replace the personal pronouns with possessive pronouns
1. This laptop is (you) _yours_ .
2. The book is (I) _mine_.
3. The black car is (we) _ours_.
4. The watch is (she) _hers_.
5. We met Ivan and Clara yesterday. This house is (they) _theirs_.
6. The bag is (he) _his_.
7. The paintings are (she) _hers_.
8. There is a bird in our garden. The nest is (it) _its_.
9. This dog is (we) _ours_.
10. This hasn't been not my fault. It's been (you) _yours_.
Fill in the gaps
1. That pen belongs to those kids. That pen is _theirs_.
2. This scooter belongs to my neighbor Vasya. This scooter is _his_.
3. This hat belongs to my aunt Vera. This hat is _hers_.
4. This plant belongs to you. This plant is _yours_.
5. This apartment belongs to me and my family. This apartment is _ours_.
6. These flowers belong to my mother. These flowers are _hers_.
7. Those photos belong to my sister's friends. Those photos are _theirs_.
8. These tickets belong to you and your wife. These tickets are _yours_.
9. That suitcase belongs to me. That suitcase is _mine_.
10. That desk belongs to my aunt and uncle. That desk is _theirs_.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению