Complete the sentences
1. If I were you, I _would do_ (do) it now.
2. If Boris _visited_ (visit) me, I would lend him my tools.
3. If I _am_ (be) at home, I will learn my new words.
4. If Valera has the book, he _will_ (lend) it to me.
5. If Masha helped in the kitchen, she _would_ (get) more pocket money.
6. If you _came_ (come), you would see him.
7. If we go to Kiev, we _will_ (see) the Lavra.
8. Maria will help you, if she _gets_ (get) more pocket money.
9. I _would tell_ (tell) you, if you asked me.
10. He _will wash_ (wash) it, if you give him some soap.
11. If you use it, nobody _will see_ (see) you.
12. If we _ate_ (eat) enough, we wouldn’t be hungry.
13. I will travel to Germany if I _have_ (have) enough money.
14. If you _got_ (get) up early, you would catch the train.
15. If I have some money, I _will buy_ (buy) a new computer.
1. If your conditions are competitive, we (place) _will place_ an order.
2. If I had more time, I (do) _would do_ a course in legal English.
3. If we had known more about their culture, negotiating (be) _would have been_ more successful.
4. If you (enhance) _enhance_ your CV, your chances of getting a job will be higher.
5. We (cancel) _will cancel_ our order if you don't deliver the goods by Monday.
6. If Larisa (speak) _spoke_ better English, she would apply for a job abroad.
7. If you (tell) _had told_ me about the situation, I would have helped you.
8. I (let) _would let_ you know if I weren't happy.
9. If you execute the order carelessly, they (place / not) _will not place_ another order with you after that.
10. If I were you, I (worry / not) _wouldn't worry_ about the negotiation.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.