Fill in the gaps with the prepositions in front of and opposite
1. My house is opposite the supermarket.
2. She was right in front of me in the queue.
3. Oh, again Vasya parked in front of the garage.
4. There's a park opposite our house.
5. There is a theatre on the other side of the road from my house, so it's opposite my house.
6. There is a bus station in front of my office. They are both on the same side of the road.
7. There are 10 people in front of us in this queue. I hope I will get the tickets.
8. The textbooks are placed in front of the pupils on their tables.
9. I'll meet you in front of the airport at nine.
10. She was sitting opposite me in the bus, and I was stunned by the beauty of her being.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению