Fill in the gaps with the prepositions for, during
1. Nobody asked any questions during the presentation.
2. We get very little snow here during the winter.
3. Vasya has been sleeping for 10 hours.
4. We waited for 50 minutes outside your house.
5. Katya has been writing her report for two hours.
6. Bobik, my neighbours' dog, has been barking for all night.
7. The traffic has been terrible for the last two years.
8. I will be really busy during the next month.
9. The children fall asleep during the movie.
10. The power went out during the rain.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению