Fill in the gaps with the prepositions between and among
1. She was standing between Masha and Dasha.
2. The house is hidden among the trees.
3. I will be at the office between seven and nine.
4. There is something between the seats in the car.
5. Kirill divided the money among his wife and his sons.
6. Vasya has a lot of businessmen among his friends.
7. She distributed food among poor people.
8. This secret should strictly remain between two of us.
9. Ivan was standing among his subordinates.
10. There was a fight between the two friends.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Prepositions - Предлоги
Prepositions of Place (in, on, at)
Prepositions of Place (under, below, over, above, on top of)
Prepositions of Place (next to, by, beside, near)
Prepositions of Place (in front of, opposite)
Prepositions of Place (between, among)
Prepositions of Movement (into, out of, onto, off)
Prepositions of Movement (along, through, past)
Prepositions of Time (at, in, on)
Prepositions of Time (in, within, by, until)
Prepositions of Time (for, during)