Fill in the gaps with the prepositions at, in, on
1. Don't call me at 12-00. I will be at the meeting.
2. Could you come on Monday?
3. They are coming to visit us in September.
4. She went to the supermarket in the morning.
5. I will give the answer on 20 July.
6. Somebody was singing loudly at midnight.
7. The shop closes at 8pm.
8. It will be quite cold there in winter.
9. He is playing tennis on Sunday.
10. We are going to see her parents at the weekend.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Prepositions - Предлоги
Prepositions of Place (in, on, at)
Prepositions of Place (under, below, over, above, on top of)
Prepositions of Place (next to, by, beside, near)
Prepositions of Place (in front of, opposite)
Prepositions of Place (between, among)
Prepositions of Movement (into, out of, onto, off)
Prepositions of Movement (along, through, past)
Prepositions of Time (at, in, on)
Prepositions of Time (in, within, by, until)
Prepositions of Time (for, during)