Fill in the gaps with the appropriate preposition
1. I don't like swimming in this river.
2. Where's Katya? She's at school now.
3. The book is on the table.
4. There is a spider in the sink.
5. Please, put those eggs in the bowl.
6. I read an interesting story in the newspaper.
7. My cat Basya likes sitting on the chair.
8. Vasya was standing at the bus stop where were passing by.
9. They'll meet us at the cinema.
10. Kirill is in the garden.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.