Наименование уровней управления и отделов в бизнес структуре.
- Board of Directors;
- President and Vice Presidents (usually bear the responsibility for three major areas - administration, operations, and sales);
- Department heads (usually define and distribute work to less-skilled workers through front-line managers).
Typical departments of a company
- Sales and Marketing;
- Financial or Accounting;
- Research and Development;
- Human Resources (or personnel / staff department);
- Operations or Production (or manufacturing department);
- Customer Service;
- Information Technology (may include technical support team);
- Logistics (may include warehousing, shipping / dispatch department);
- Administration (may include secretary's office);
- Public Relation.
An example of correlations of departments within a company