1. Put the verbs into the correct form.
1. We do not think that this is right.
2. What does it mean?
3. Do you hear the music?
4. I like pizza.
5. He hates garlic.
6. My sister prefers tea to coffee.
7. I do not believe it.
8. I do not know why you are so mean.
9. I want to get away from here.
10. She does not understand me.
2. Put the verbs into the correct form.
1. Counting Crows - Big Yellow Taxi: ... you don't know what you got 'til it's gone
2. Natasha thomas - why: why does your love hurt so much?
3. Avril Lavigne - Skaterboy: Does your pretty face see what he's worth?
4. SHAGGY - Strength of a Woman: I wonder if God is a woman.
5. pink - Family Portrait: You fight about money, ...
6. Blue feat. Elton john - sorry seems to be the hardest word.
7. Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River: You don't have to say, what you did
8. Shakira - objection: i don't want to be the exception
9. Shania Twain - Ka-Ching: We live in a greedy little world
10. Atomic kitten - love doesn't have to hurt
3. Put the verbs into the correct form.
1. Who do you think you are?
2. Do you speak English?
3. Do you believe in love at first sight?
4. Here we go.
5. Well, now I see what you mean.
6. I love you more than words can say.
7. I do not understand.
8. I do not care.
9. He looks gorgeous.
10. That just does not make sense.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Verbs - Глаголы
English Language Practice
Практические задания по грамматике, вокабуляру, аудированию, чтению, разговору и письму на четырех уровнях - начальном, ниже среднего, среднем и выше среднего.