Correct answers are indicated.
1. _Who_ is that sitting over there on the bench?
(a) Who (b) Whom (c) Which
2. I don't understand a word _that_ you are speaking about.
(a) what (b) that (c) who
3. They have a very large house round _which_ there are some beautiful gardens.
(a) that (b) which (c) whose
4. I'm looking at the photograph _which_ you sent me with your email.
(a) which (b) who (c) whom
5. There is a new television program called: '_Who_ wants to be a millionaire?'.
(a) Which (b) What (c) Who
6. I think you will see that this is the best museum _that / which_ you can find in the city.
(a) that (b) which (c) who
7. The police want to find out _who_ drove the green car into the shop window.
(a) who (b) who's (c) whose
8. Did you meet the lady _whose_ uncle works in the reception?
(a) who (b) whose (c) who's
9. The person in the house next to mine knows someone _who_ met the King.
(a) who (b) whom (c) which
10. The grass, _which_ I cut every week, seems to grow really quickly.
(a) who (b) who's (c) which
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.