Decide if you need to use the reflexive or reciprocal pronoun or nothing
1. Ivan hurt _himself_ when climbing the ladder.
2. Petya and Polina helped _each other_ with the homework.
3. I feel _-_ a lot better today.
4. Did he make _himslef_ a cup of coffee?
5. The wild bear looked at _itself_ in the mirror.
6. Ruslan and Ludmila smiled at _each other_ .
7. We're meeting _-_ at the airport.
8. During the meeting, Tanya and Katya were talking to _each other_ .
9. I don't remember _-_ where we spent our holiday two years ago.
10. We need to focus _-_ .
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.