Use the correct personal pronouns (see the words in brackets)
1. _he_ is thinking. (Misha)
2. _it_ is dark green. (the blackboard)
3. _they_ are on the wall. (the banners)
4. _it_ is running. (the cat)
5. _we_ are watching a film. (my mother and I)
6. _they_ are in the garden. (the trees)
7. _she_ is riding his bike. (Tanya)
8. _she_ is from Bristol. (Valentina)
9. _he_ has got a brother. (Alexander)
10. Have _you_ got a computer, Alex?
1. _he_ often reads novels. (Ruslan)
2. _she_ is watching TV. (Diana)
3. _it_ is black. (the dress)
4. _they_ are on the wall. (the paintings)
5. _it_ is running. (the dog)
6. _we_ are watching cartoons. (my brother and I)
7. _they_ are in the kitchen. (the roses)
8. _he_ is driving his car. (Roma)
9. _she_ is from Kharkiv. (Liza)
10. _she_ has got a sister. (Vera)
11. Have _you_ got a car, Sergey?
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.