Put the verb into the correct form, present simple or past simple, active or passive.
1. It's a big factory. Five hundred people are employed (employ) there.
2. Water __ (cover) most of the Earth's surface.
3. Most of the Earth's surface __ (cover) by water.
4. The park gates __ (lock) at 6.30 p.m. every evening.
5. The letter __ (post) a week ago and it __ (arrive) yesterday.
6. The boat __ (sink) quickly but fortunately everybody __ (rescue).
7. Jacob's parents __ (die) when he was very young. He and his sister __ (bring) up by their grandparents.
8. I was born in London but I __ (grow) up in the north of England.
9. While I was on holiday, my camera __ (steal) from my hotel room.
10. While I was on holiday, my camera __ (disappear) from my hotel room.
11. Why __ (Emily / resign) from her job? Didn't she?
12. Why __ (Joshua / sack) from his job? What did he do wrong?
13. The company is not independent. It __ (own) by a much larger company.
14. I saw an accident last night. Somebody __ (call) an ambulance but nobody __ (injure) so the ambulance __ (not / need).
15. Where __ (these) photographs / take)? In London? __ (you / take) them?
Note: Ответы к тесту не предусмотрены (т.к. рассчитаны на работы с преподавателем). Если есть желание, вы можете оставить свои ответы в разделе для комментариев.