Put the verb into the correct form, present simple or past simple, active or passive.
1. It's a big factory. Five hundred people are employed (employ) there.
2. Water _covers_ (cover) most of the Earth's surface.
3. Most of the Earth's surface _is covered_ (cover) by water.
4. The park gates _are locked_ (lock) at 6.30 p.m. every evening.
5. The letter _was posted_ (post) a week ago and it _arrived_ (arrive) yesterday.
6. The boat _sank_ (sink) quickly but fortunately everybody _was rescued_ (rescue).
7. Jacob's parents _died_ (die) when he was very young. He and his sister _were brought_ (bring) up by their grandparents.
8. I was born in London but I _grew_ (grow) up in the north of England.
9. While I was on holiday, my camera _was stalen_ (steal) from my hotel room.
10. While I was on holiday, my camera _disappeared_ (disappear) from my hotel room.
11. Why _did Emily resign_ (Emily / resign) from her job? Didn't she?
12. Why _was Joshua_ (Joshua / sack) from his job? What did he do wrong?
13. The company is not independent. It _is owned_ (own) by a much larger company.
14. I saw an accident last night. Somebody _called_ (call) an ambulance but nobody _was injured_ (injure) so the ambulance _wasn't needed_ (not / need).
15. Where _were these photographs taken? In London? _Did you take_ (you / take) them?
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.