Fill in the gaps with the verbs in brackets
1. I wish I didn't have to go to work on Monday. (not / have to)
2. If only I hadn't said that to him. He's not speaking to me at all. (not / say)
3. I wish my father was here now. (be)
4. I wish you would tidy up your office. It's a nightmare! (tidy up)
5. You know, I wish we had met 5 years ago. (meet)
6. If only Vasya were here. He'd definitely know what to do. (be)
7. If only you and your wife had been with us that Sunday. (be)
8. If only he came with them next week. (come)
9. We wish you had arrived yesterday. (arrive)
10. If only Katya were at home now. (be)
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Conditionals - Условные предложения
English Language Practice
Практические задания по грамматике, вокабуляру, аудированию, чтению, разговору и письму на четырех уровнях - начальном, ниже среднего, среднем и выше среднего.