Make the second conditional
1. If I _were_ (be) you, I _would get_ (get) a new profession.
2. If Katya _weren't_ (not / be) always so late, she _would be_ (be) promoted to the senior position.
3. If I _spoke_ (speak) perfect English, I _would have_ (have) a better paid job.
4. If Roma _passed_ (pass) the exam, he _would be_ (be) able to enter our college.
5. Sveta _would be_ (be) happier if she _had_ (have) better friends.
6. We _would buy_ (buy) a house if we _decided_ (decide) to live here for good.
7. We _would come_ (come) to the party if we _had_ (have) time.
8. Tanya _would call_ (call) him if she _had_ (have) his mobile phone number.
9. Kirill _would pass_ (pass) the exam if he _studied_ (study) harder.
10. We _would_ never _be_(be) late again if we _bought_ (buy) this new car. I promise.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.