Fill in the gaps with the correct form of the words in brackets
1. I will be very __ (surprise) if she passes the test.
2. Her new job is extremely __ (tire).
3. He's such an __ (interest) person. He knows answers to all questions.
4. That's __ (disappoint). But it's OK, I will manage.
5. I'm totally __ (exhaust).
6. Did you hear the __ (shock) news about the airplane crash?
7. I don't know about you, but I am not __ (frighten) of spiders.
8. Yes, the film is really __ (overwhelm).
9. The instructions are quite __ (confuse). Who wrote them?
10. I am __ (excite) about the football match tomorrow.
Видео урок к этому упражнению